Columbus Central Veterinary Hospital has been on the leading edge of providing superior veterinary emergency surgical and medical services to our colleagues since 1976. Our facility is equipped with the latest laboratory technology, digital radiography, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, and EKG machine.
We understand the problems encountered routinely in private practice and strive to provide exceptional service and compassion for clients and their pets. Our veterinarians are available for appointments/emergencies 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 8am to 10pm. Our experienced nursing staff is on duty 24 hours a day. We also have access to a board certified surgeon and cardiologist.
We provide communication and follow-up to referring veterinarians allowing the primary care veterinarian to play a more active role in their patient's health management.
How to Refer a Patient for Emergency or Specialty Veterinary Services
If you'd like to refer one of your patients to us, please do one of the following:
- Fill out our Online Vet Referral Form below.
- Download and fill out a hard copy of our Vet Referral Form and fax it to us at (609) 298-8091.
- Call our office at (609) 298-4600 or email us at email@example.com for more information on our referral services.
Advanced Veterinary Emergency Surgeries
- Exploratory Surgery
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (GDV) — Canine Bloat
- Perineal Urethrostomy (PU)